I will have a book on the Evangelist Matthew out sometime in 2023. As it gets closer to the date of publication, I will give more details about the arguments in the book. For my past work on Matthew, check out the following:
- “Re-naming the Toll Collector in Matthew 9:9: A Review of the Options.” Journal of Gospels and Acts Research 4 (2020): 24-34.
- “Did Papias of Hierapolis Use the ‘Gospel According to the Hebrews’ as a Source.” Journal of Early Christian Studies 25.1 (2017): 29-53.
- Review of Robert Gundry, Peter: False Disciple and Apostate according to Saint Matthew. Review of Biblical Literature (2021): n. p.
- Review of J. Andrew Doole, What was Mark for Matthew? An Examination of Matthew’s Attitude and Relationship to his Primary Source, Marginalia Review of Books.
- “The Patristic Traditions about the Evangelist Matthew” Bible and Interpretation 2020.